Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to School

I know! I know! School has been back in session for a month but I am new at this blogging thing so this is where I am starting and I will try my dangest to stay up to date.
School started on my and Sean's anniversary. Woo Hoo Happy Anniversary to us. (14 years by the way)

Patrick started the 6th grade in middle school and I think I was more nervous than he was. We live about 3 blocks from the elementary school so he always walked but this year he got to ride the bus. He is loving it so far.






Grace is now in 2nd grade and is a great reader. She is hard to get up in the morning but once she is up and ready to go she is excited to go. She thinks she is big stuff because Mom lets her walk home alone sometimes.



Liam and Simon are the same crazy boys. Their latest escapade was a giant jawbreaker. Big brother got one so they had to too. It was blue. Need I say more? I don't think I got a shot of Liam (he is very neat) but check out Simon. More than just the blue, look at the gleam in his eyes. Now you know what I am dealing with. Simon is a magpie and repeats everything you say, and I do mean everything. I have gotten into some trouble with that. I think Mom needs to watch her mouth!!!
Liam is train mad. Anything having to do with trains Thomas the Tank Engine or not if it goes on a track he loves it.
Both boys are obsessed with the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. They sing along.
So that was my first blog entry. I hope it is all a blog should be and more. I will do more after Halloween. I love seeing all y'alls blogs and hope you will enjoy mine.


5 comments:

Eric LeBaron Family said...

It is fun to see your family.

Nat said...

Good for you--I'm currently "anti-blog", but I do enjoy reading others. I miss those kids.

LeAnn said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog. It sure makes it easy to keep up with you guys!

The Heiners said...

Oh, yeah, you ROCKED your first entry. Pictures, updates, everything...except you! I'm happy you are blogging now, since we have a terrible time actually getting in touch with one another.
Good luck with Halloween. Mason will be easy this year.
Brandy

Tara said...

I don't need to read your blog--I can just look out the window!! Nice job, though!
tbj