Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Enrichment Night

For those of you who don't know, I am the Enrichment Leader in our ward at church. Essentially I am the person that gets everything ready and everyone fed. I can not do this alone. I have a committee.
These are the girls. Alice, Shelia, Shanna, Me, Jen, and Kim. We all work together to get entertainment provided and dinner out to everyone that comes. That is what has occupied our time for about the last 3 days.

We have a friend Heidi who used to be on the committee but recently moved to Texas. I figured I would blog her a little bit of home. These pics are for you Heidi.


I know the pictures aren't the greatest. My camera doesn't seem to like the lighting in the church house. Tonight was fun. Someone Shelia works with came with his daughters and they sang, and played the piano and got everyone in the holiday spirit. The food was a hit and everyone enjoyed themselves. The husbands or significant others were invited so they got to eat good food too and not have to scrounge like they usually do on Enrichment Night. Hope you liked the pictures Heidi and that everyone else liked the glimpse into the Logan 13th wards Enrichment Night.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh I almost cried when I saw all my sweet friends. I miss you guys so much! :( I swear I miss the enrichment commitee more than I miss my own family. Thank you for the post.

LeAnn said...

Um, great pictures, but what did you serve?

I love food. And Enrichment. And your ward. :)

Teresa said...

Hi Vicki,
It's Teresa Melville. I saw your link on Amber's blog. I am so glad you posted those pictures. They about made me cry. I sure miss you guys. It just doesn't seem like home down here anymore.