Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween with Pumpkins

Yes, it is that time of year. Candy, pumpkins and kids in costumes. Here are some pictures of my monsters on Halloween.

All four together ready to go out Trick or Treating.

Patrick decided he wanted to be called Patricia for the evening, minus the shoes, they hurt his feet!

Grace was a mermaid. She gets custom made costumes made made by Mom!

Liam and Simon were monkeys. I think they only wore their hoods for pictures.

I do have a picture of Sean and I but it is blurry so I am waiting to get a copy from my sister in law. I promise I will post it ASAP.

We finally carved pumpkins on Saturday night. The deal was the kids cleaned the living room and once it was totally done we would carve. Well, it took them about 3 days to realize we were serious and wern't going to do it for them. Saturday night we finally got to carve.

Grace is pouting because she thinks the guts are gross and she has to pull them out herself.







Patrick is working on his Frenchman with his beret and mustache.




Finally done and lit up in the dark!

2 comments:

The Heiners said...

Everything looks like it turned out great! Patrick looks hilarious and I can't believe Grace gets hand made costumes!! I am so jealous! The little boys are adorable. I call Mason monkey 1/2 the time (the other 1/2, Fishy), so I have a special place in my heart for those little monkeys!
It's been WAY too long since I've seen you!

LeAnn said...

Cute kiddos! Fun jack-o-lanterns! We didn't carve this year and no one even mentioned it so I was A-OK with that!