Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Ok, I just went and saw the Twilight movie. Two friends and I went an hour early and we were in the doorway to the theater freezing our butts off. Oh my gosh it was sooooo worth it. I wasn't a big fan of the books, I couldn't grasp the connection between Bella and Edward. After seeing the movie, ummmm, yeah I can see it. I think I am going to have to read the book again sometime. Oy, that man is HOT!!! I want to be his heroin. See the movie you will know what I am talking about and get a giggle ;) The movie was very well made, and the characters were great. Yes, I know I am a 30 something, married with kids woman but geech it was a great love story and had a very handsome lead. What can I say I loved it. I am really looking forward to the next movie coming out. Go and see Twilight and then when it comes out on DVD call me and we can have a Twilight viewing party!


The soundtrack is really good too. iTunes has 3 bonus tracks if you like some of the instrumental stuff and Amazon.com has just the regular 12 track version. Downloading it tonight!

P.S. - Thanks for going with me Tara and Crystal. We will have to do it again when number 2 comes out! Sista Power :)


2 comments:

Brandy said...

I am so jealous! I still have to plan our Twilight night with my sister. I'm so happy you liked the characters, cuz I'm a little worried about who they cast as Edward. Glad you loved it!!!!

Heidi said...

I went and saw it at the midnight showing Thursday night with 6 other gals and it was great. The theater we were in had a sound problem the whole time so they gave everybody a free ticket so James and I are gonna go see it this week. I'm so glad I'm not the only adult that was gettin' hot for the young guys. At the midnight showing us adults were grossly outnumbered by teens! :)