Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Goodies

Ok, so I am a little slow. Forgive me. Christmas around here was crazy this year. Santa was late getting to our house so his helpers didn't get to bed till the wee hours of the morning and then the kids were up at 7. They devoured their gifts and then Mom went back to bed for a few hours.
I think everyone got what they wanted and asked for.

Patrick got his new "trick" skateboard and a new Tony Hawk helmet.

Grace got her giant dollhouse complete with furniture. Barbies too.
Liam and Simon got Geo Trax train. These trains have a remote control, and they can build the tracks on their own. Woo Hoo!
Sean got new church shoes, hiking boots, a new white church shirt and 4 new ties. Of course I never got a shot of him opening his presents. I think he did it on the sly. He did hang with the little guys while they tried to wake up and realize that Santa had come. We had to wake them up and they were a little annoyed until they realized that Patrick and Grace were getting new stuff, then they perked right up!

I got and I.O.U. Santa was out of Amazon Kindles. Mine is on back order. For those of you who don't know what one is, it is an electronic book. You instantly download books, newspapers, or blogs. It has the same technology as a cell phone. If you are sitting in the airport and decide you want to read the new James Patterson novel you just look it up and buy it. The books are also less expensive due to the fact that there is no paper or publishing costs. I am very excited to get mine!! With as much as I read it will cut down on shelf space ;) (You can go to amazon.com for more.)

I hope all of you had a great Christmas and Santa was good to you too.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!!!

Brandy said...

I'm happy that 'Santa' came through for you! Ye of little faith.