Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cupcake Mania

I found this really great book called Hello, Cupcake!

It had tons of really cute ideas. My kids have all chosen their cupcakes for their birthdays. It should be an eventful year. I will be sure to blog my results. The only problem I am having is finding black chocolate covered sunflower kernels, without paying for 5 pounds at a time, and finding the ice cream containers for the aliens, again without buying an entire case. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Since Valentine's Day is coming I decided to use their idea for the Ward Valentine's Dance. It is supposed to look like a box of chocolates.

I don't really know if I succeeded, you will have to tell me. I have found that when I do the work I am critical and notice all of the mistakes rather then the overall beauty.

Enjoy the Cupcakes!!

5 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

those are really cute, look at your domesticity!! Way to go!

Heidi said...

Wow! Those are cupcakes? You rock!

LeAnn said...

Those are adorable!!! Definitely looks like a box of chocolates to me.

I can't wait to see what else you come up with. I'm starting to think about Baby Kirsten's 1st birthday coming up and want to do a cute springy theme. Any great ideas in your book?

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

They were awesome, Vicky! Can I pick out some cupcakes for my birthday, too!? lol

Brandy said...

Seriously, that 'box of chocolates' is your creation? I think they are fabulous. granted, I didn't see the book one, but I don't need to. Those are delightful! Great job!