Sunday, February 8, 2009

On a Sunday Afternoon

Now that we have church at 9am instead of 1:30pm, we have the whole afternoon to hang out, take naps, play video games, fight. Tonight all of us were in the living room at the same time and no one was bickering with anyone else so it was a good time to get out the camera and snap a few shots.
My mom is living with us for a while. She just moved back up to Logan and her new apartment isn't ready yet.

I sort of got a nap but being the mom it never works out that great. Now I am awake and will probably be up late tonight.
It is great to be able to hang out with the family and take pics and have everyone happy.
I love Sunday afternoons.

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

nice! Church starts at 1 for us now. Bleh! Although, i sometimes get to sleep in til 10. Shameful, I know.

Brandy said...

How fun for you guys! Looks like everyone enjoyed the Sunday afternoon! We cleaned...between my 4 hour nap! See why having one kid has it's benefits. Ha

AHebdon said...

I love 9 am church!!! We played Wii all afternoon :). We don't actually own on, it was borrowed but it was fun.