Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grace's Baptism

We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, when a person turns eight years old they get the choice of being baptized into the church. On Saturday Grace was baptized. She was able to share the day with her cousin Austin.
The dress she is wearing is the same dress I wore when I was baptized at 8 years old. My mother made it for my sister and I. I am really glad she got to wear it too. Hopefully one day she will have a little girl who gets to wear it too!
Uncle Jim with Austin, Sean and Grace.
She was baptized by her dad, Sean.
Her Grandma Heiner and our neighbor Shelia gave her gifts so she took some time to look at her cards.
It was a great day. Unfortunately Grace had a fever most of the day. We dosed up on Tylenol before we went to church to keep it down but afterwards she kind of faded.
We are very proud of Grace for making the choice to be baptized. We love her very much and are glad she is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

1 comment:

AHebdon said...

Congrats, Grace!!! To bad she was sick but at least well enough to be there.