Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Simon's 3rd Birthday

I realized that I haven't blogged Simon's 3rd birthday. Poor neglected kid!

Every time I asked him what kind of cake he wanted he would say an airplane cake. It didn't matter what it looked like, just an airplane cake. He loved it!







Present time!





Big boy underwear. Time to learn how to use the "potty"!!!







Magnet quiet games for church time!








Airplanes of course!





It was a great day and Simon had fun with his new toys and his all of his cousins.
Happy Birthday Simon!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that cake!

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

aww, Happy Birthday to my daughter's future husband! lol ;)

You're becoming quite the cake diva, Vicky! Love it.

Nat said...

Could it be??? You'll be done changing diapers...forever?? Halla-freakin'-leujah!