Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sunday Clothes

I just had to share this. Look at these boys. Are they not the cutest kids you have ever seen? (Besides your own of course!) Liam and Simon have always just worn whatever to church on Sunday. A few weeks ago they looked awful, truly awful! I decided it was time for some Sunday clothes.They were so excited to wear ties. They were the ones who said they had to have a tie cause it was church. People commented on how snazzy they looked and they blushed and ate it up.

Liam and Simon you are two good lookin' guys!!!

2 comments:

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

I noticed they were looking super handsome. And it's not just the clothes, it's that they feel good in them. How fun!

Heidi said...

I am a sucker for little boys in ties. My little man wears one every week.