Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School Time

I am late with this I know. I was going to wait until Liam started pre-school after Labor Day to do this post but changed my mind. I figure leaving home for the first time garners it's own blog entry.

Patrick started the 7th grade. This is his second year at Mount Logan Middle School. Can't you just see how thrilled he is to be going!!

I think it might just be that he is sick of having the camera in his face at 7:30 in the morning.

Grace is now in the 3rd grade at Wilson Elementary. She has Mrs. Stauffer (who was Patrick's 5th grade teacher) and so far is loving it! She is really excited because Mom lets her ride her bike to and from school (a whole 3 blocks) by herself. Unlike Patrick, Grace is thrilled to be returning to school. Can't you tell?!?

Maybe she was making this face for the same reason Patrick was making his. Hmmmm going to have to get the camera out more ;)

Well, a week in and everyone is still happy. Keep your fingers crossed. I will have more back to school happiness after the holiday! Talk to you then.

No comments: