Monday, October 26, 2009

A Halloween Party

I know, I know, there are no costumes in this post. There will be in the next one I promise!!

On Friday night we had a Halloween party over at my brother Aaron's house. I think it has become party central!! We had dinner, dessert and snacks.


The reason Liam and Simon have white eyes is because they had on their costumes but a ghost costume got in the way of making goodies.


We just hung out and had fun. Amy and I were on camera duty. We just kind of followed each other with out cameras taking the same pictures. That seems to be the way it is at all the family parties.



Grandma has tons of fun helping the kids have fun!





Aaron was his usual crazy self. I wore my pajamas and bathrobe as a costume. Aaron got a hold of the bathrobe and had a little modeling session.


All in all it was a great party. We all had fun, the kids got hopped up on sugar, and Amy and I got to try out some new creative recipes.
Happy Halloween Everyone!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see the costumes.

LeAnn said...

Sounds like it was a great party!