Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Living Room Part ???

I keep talking about our house to anyone who will listen and they keep saying I need to post pics. So here you go. Sorry I don't have before pictures of the dining room. We weren't sure if we were going to have enough tiles but were pleasantly surprised that we did!

In the hallway we took out a big cabinet. All of you are invited to come and see it. I am conducting tours!! When we get carpet it will be even better! I will try to be better and post our progress!

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Looks great!!!

Fun Family Times said...

It looks great! Remodeling takes forever, I know we have been in our house for 3 years or so and still working on it....forever I'm afraid.

Brandy said...

It's about time and it was so worth the wait. That's awesome! Great job boys (with the supervision of Queen Vicky!) It's coming together so great. Want more, want more!

Nat said...

Wow. It looks wonderful--I'm coming over. Good for you for getting the job off to a start--Towanda!!!