Thursday, June 24, 2010

Before we even left Utah

So... vacation day finally is here. Woo Hoo! We decided to go down to Salt Lake City a day early and just have some fun. We stopped at Boondocks, the new fun park near Kaysville. It was fun to watch Liam and Simon try to hit the ball with their club.









Sean and I played after all the kids had gone, we weren't keeping score, well at least I wasn't. I think Sean was because after every hole he would say, "Now, I am 5 under" he was SO keeping score. Fine, he won While the younger kids played on the soft play land Patrick and I rode the go-carts. Sean was watching kids so pictures were not an option. When we got to the hotel we went swimming and crashed. Big airplane flight the next day!

1 comment:

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

Well, maybe he won, but your form looks nicer. ;)